HELP US BUILD OUR FOREVER HOME!

HELP US BUILD A SAFE, ACCESSIBLE HOME!

Donate online!!!!

Or text BRAVE to 2722 to donate $10 now through your phone provider!

*The first $350,000 of donations from this fundraising drive will be used directly for the benefit of the Causeys, and are therefore not tax deductible. Any additional donations will be added to the EOD Warrior Foundation’s general fund for the advancement of its mission goals.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Traffic Stats.

Everything about my traffic stats is pretty normal. People seem to find me mostly by other blog comments, or Googling a variation of my blog title. There were only two interesting ones:

ddt vomit pool party (really?)


wounded soldier unhappy wife (maybe I need to think about my overall tone a bit)


Tim Hetherington wife- over 2000 hits this way! (I actually know how this happened since I blogged about his death)


last few days I was thinking of you sending (and.... I got nothing)


Not bad. I'm also at over 72,500 hits which is pretty crazy. Alright everyone, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I love looking at mine, sometimes they are just out there. I was found one time with Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk??!?!?

    ReplyDelete